2017 Match dates are…
Monthly Tier 1 matches - April 8, May 13, June 10, July 8 and August 12, 2017
East Coast Steel Challenge Tier 3 Championship – September 22, 23, 24, 2017
Toys For Tots Charity Match - October 14, 2017
Registration for all our 2017 East Coast Steel Challenge match series is being done through Practiscore using the link below.
Payments are only accepted by check or money order mailed to:
229 Center Street
Lehighton PA 18235
Once your payment for the match(s) is received you will be allowed to self squad via a link that will be emailed to the email address you used to register. Payment secures your spot, not your online registration. You may write one check or Money order of everything you registered for. Checks should be made payable to "ECSCS"
Remember that for 2017 we have moved to a NEW location, Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club in New Tripoli, PA. This club is about 15 minutes north of our old location. Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club features brand new dedicated competition ranges set in a beautiful mountain setting. The grounds allow for a larger vendor area, parking much closer to the range, individual side match areas, dedicated sight-in range, large clubhouse with kitchen and an outdoor pavilion area for after match activities. A big thank you to all of the officers at Ontelaunee for welcoming us with open arms to their club.
Monthly Matches will have a total of 8 stages, a minimum of 6 will be Official SCSA stages, the other 2 will be a mix of SCSA and Wild Cat Stages (just to keep it interesting). The championship will be all 8 Official Steel Challenge Stages. Side matches, Drawings, 50/50 will pop up at local matches and the championship match and will be announced prior to each match via our match email blasts. Please sign up for our mailing list HERE.
Monthly Match - $30 per division entered with a 50% payback via Lewis Class.
Championship Match - Adults $100 First Division, $75 each additional division
Juniors $50 First Division, $35 each additional division. 75% payback via Lewis Class, plus Random Prize Table Pick.
Toys For Tots Match - $20 or New Unwrapped Toy of at least $20 value. No paybacks, just come shoot for fun and support a great charity
We always need voluteers for RO, scoring and other staff - Click here for our Range Officer/Staff application form
If you are interested in being an RO for the East Coast Championship Match please contact Mike Gottlieb for details, he can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Our Monthly Tier 1 Matches are being run with AM and PM Sessions – Ranges open at 6:30 AM. Morning match sign-in begins at 7:00 AM and closes at 8:00 AM. Shooters meeting will be held promptly at 8:15 AM and the match begins at 8:30AM. Match will be shot in squads. Afternoon match sign-in begins at 12:00 PM and closes at 1:00 PM. Shooters meeting will be held promptly at 1:15 PM and match begins at 1:30 PM. Match will be shot in squads. Monthly matches will be 8 stages and may be a combination of official SCSA stages and Outlaw stages, 195 rounds minimum. One gun per AM/PM session.
Our EAST COAST STEEL CHALLENGE TIER 3 CHAMPIONSHIP match is all 8 Steel Challenge Stages. Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shot as AM and PM sessions with limited squad sizes. Ranges open at 6:30 AM. Morning match sign-in begins at 7:00 AM and closes at 8:00 AM. Shooters meeting will be held promptly at 8:15 AM and the match begins at 8:30AM. Match will be shot in squads. Afternoon match sign-in begins at 12:00 PM and closes at 1:00 PM. Shooters meeting will be held promptly at 1:15 PM and match begins at 1:30 PM. Match will be shot in squads. All eight official SCSA Stages, 195 rounds minimum. One gun per AM/PM session.
All of our matches have historically sold out, so do not wait until last minute to register.
Lunch will be available for sale at the club for the Championship match only.
• All matches will be governed by Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCSA) and all SCSA rules will apply.
• All SCSA divisions will be honored.
• You do NOT need to be a USPSA/SCSA member to shoot any of the matches.
• All monthly Matches will be 8 stages, with a minimum of 6 official Steel Challenge Stages. The Championship will be all 8 official Steel Challenge Stages.
• You may shoot any of the matches, but you do not need to shoot all the matches.
• Monthly Match Cancellations must be received 8 days prior to match date and will incur a 25% cancellation fee per entry/division/match. No-shows or cancelations 7 days prior to the match are not eligible for refunds.
• Championship Match Cancellations must be received 45 days prior to match date and will incur a 25% cancellation fee per entry/division/match. No-shows or cancelations after 45 days prior to the match are not eligible for refunds.
• Cash Pay Back for the monthly matches will be 50% paid by Lewis Class.
• Cash Pay Back for the East Coast Championship Match will be 75% paid by Lewis Class.
• Sponsor Donated Prizes will be given away by random draw (East Coast Championship Only). 1 Prize pick per Shooter, multiple entries to not qualify you for multiple picks. You must shoot to pick, receive t-shirt and/or shooters bag
• Minimum of 5 Participants in each Division/Special Category for Payback or Special Prizes. Match Director reserves the right to combine Divisions or Special Categories. Special Categories will only be recognized at the East Coast Championship Match.
• Match Director reserves the right to adjust squads if needed.
• Match Specific Details will be sent out prior to each match.
• Match T-shirts will be included with paid entry fee to the East Coast Championship Match. Please indicate your size on the registration form.
• If you are interested in being an RO for the East Coast Championship Match please contact Mike Gottlieb for Details, he can be reached by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Match Specific information will be sent via our newsletter program. Please sign up for our mailing list HERE. It is YOUR responsibility to sign up for the newsletter. It is YOUR responsibility to sign up for the newsletter so you will receive all necessary info for each match.
All matches will be held rain or shine. If you choose not to show up for a match due to rain or other weather conditions you will not receive a refund. In the event of a weather event that poses a serious safety concern a decision on whether to cancel the match will be made at that time and communicated to the competitors via Facebook and the email newsletter as soon as possible before that start of the match. If the match is cancelled under the authority of the Match Director due to unsafe weather then a refund or match credit will be issued.